AntwortenNeues ThemaUmfrage

> KR50 piston, where to buy a new piston
Ton76
Geschrieben am: 24.08.2009, 18:13
Zitat

Gruppe: Mitglieder
Mitgliedsnummer.: 2358

Hi,

Since a few months I'm working on a '63 Simson KR50. I've already had some problems with the wheel bearings but that's solved now. Thanks Norbert!

The next problem is a new piston. The old one is completely worn out and so is the cilinder. Where can I buy a new overbore piston? Something like a 39 or a 39,5 mm? The one I have is 38,43 and I need at least two sizes bigger than that.

I've found a company on the internet that claims to have them but it'll cost me €54,- to get it here. That's a bit expensive don't you think?

If anyone can help me with a good address and piston sizes available for the KR50/SR2 enigine, please do.

Regards,

Ton

Angefügtes Bild
Angefügtes Bild
PME-Mail
apfelbaum
Geschrieben am: 24.08.2009, 19:10
Zitat

Advanced Member

Mitgliedsnummer.: 400

Hi Ton,
if I understood you right, you are searching for new piston. But when you want to build in a new piston, you have to hone your cylinder.

The best option is that you are looking for a grinding shop that hones cylinders. They will hone your cylinder and you will get a new piston in right size.

A good adres in Germany is company "Fabian" in Neusalza-Spremberg (call-number)
They have experiences with cylinders and pistons from Simson-mopeds.

Best regards

Konstantin
PME-Mail
Ton76
Geschrieben am: 24.08.2009, 21:04
Zitat

Mitgliedsnummer.: 2358

Hi Konstantin,

Yes, I know the cilinder has to be honed. The problem is it has to be honed to the size of the new piston wich is impossible to find in Holland.

So if I can buy a new piston in Germany I can take this piston with the cilinder to a mechanic who can make everything fit perfectly.

Regards,

Ton
PME-Mail
Thema wird von 0 Benutzer(n) gelesen (0 Gäste und 0 Anonyme Benutzer)
0 Mitglieder:

Themen Optionen AntwortenNeues ThemaUmfrage

zur DDRMoped.de Startseite
Folge uns auf Facebook
Folge uns auf Twitter